TIN TUYỂN DỤNG - Marketing Manager
Ngày: 23/08/2019 lúc 13:21PM
- Marketing department
- Work location: Robot Tower, 308 -308C Dien Bien Phu, P4, Q3, Tp HCM
- Timeserving: 9AM – 6PM to Monday from Saturday
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company including FB, GG, forum seeding,...
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all Marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Create higher online awareness for the company and the brands in its portfolio using social media, advertising and other channels.
- Plan and manage online advertisement for maximum brand awareness
- Organize and implement marketing activities on other web and mobile platforms and devices.
- In charge of development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys and be handling all online media activities.
- Handle the whole process of Media Planning from Brief Taking, --Planning, Presenting, Booking, Optimizing and Reporting
- Dealing with Brands, Suppliers, Publishers
- Conducting Marketing plan and events such as, Brand Strategy, Online Performance strategy.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of Online campaigns and Providing solutions to enhance the performance.
- Creating, Enhancing the membership account and further retention of members.
- Conducting activities in accordance with Facebook, Google SEO/SEM/Adwords.
- Working closely with agencies, partner to make best Marketing Affiliates.- Making and maintaining good contacts with media owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (for e.g. Business, Marketing, Advertising, etc.).
- Fluent in English &MS Office.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in relevant role.
- Substantial experience in running and developing marketing initiatives in the online world.
- Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns, that lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM.
- Understanding of excellent social media practice.
- Ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Experience working with buying teams, creative agencies, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work and communicate across different departments.
- Friendly, dynamic team player.
- Positive attitude.
- Creative & think outside of the box.
- Able to work in high pressure for meeting deadline, if required.
- Salary: Negotiate
- Other allowance: lunch; FOC; mobile charge; labor contract …
Phone : 028.3832.8877